Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bestow my heart. Whoooooooooopi.

'Lil sassy Lauren Hill, and Whoopi as an undercover nun? Oh, my precious heart. On a sad, rainy day in the Northwest, all one has to do is  pop in their VHS (be kind, rewind) or just take a look here and witness the lovely that is RYAN TOBY.  And suddenly, sun will shine through your window and kittens will arrive on your doorstep. Trust me.


If I could go back to the Catholic high school I never attended, it would be this one. And mama could NEVER tell me I couldn't sing. But watching this, I just want to say "you can do it lil guy!" and then at minute 1:40, he vocally punches the audience in the face. Triumph for those who lack self confidence, even when they are truly extraordinary. Take a lesson from Ryan Toby's character Ahmal and be confident in your talents and express them.

Life lessons. Handed out Cat-holic styyyyyyyyyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment