Monday, August 20, 2012

Oh hey.

Clsterfck: /ˈklʌst.ə(ɹ)ˌfʌk/It's simple.  All things fashion, music, design, whatever else I like. In one place. All at once. No ryhme or reason. Confusing or chaotic posts. I suppose.

Used in a sentence: This blog is a clusterfck of ideas. And I like it.



I hope that all makes no sense. If so. Success.
























pictures L->R. 

me and my jewels. jakandjil.com. ??? (snoopy). thieveslikeus.com.  my drawing/bulletin board. 

becauseimaddicted.net. pinterest.com/nuclearmedicine/speak-easy/. cubiclerefugee.tumblr.com. nastygal lookbook. vanitychildren.blogpost.com.

dirty-mag.com. cubiclerefugee.tumblr.com. my new fav lipstick pin. my heart necklace. blog.solestruck.com. honestlywtf.com. ??? (lips). weheartit.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment