Monday, August 27, 2012

Bearded lady.

Yes. I was the youngest. And yes, I was the only girl. So I was inevitably told I was adopted and my real mother was the bearded lady at the circus. I only half believed my brother. However, the other day I stumbled upon the following photo and began to wonder... which bearded lady would have been my mom?


So there are the classic examples... to which I ask "are you my momma?"


And then there are the more contemporary options...


If I had to choose, although we all know we can't choose our family (we love them regardless), I would have to go with Mr. T. He'd definitely take care of his babies, and kick ass along the way.  Although, in this scenario, Angie COULD be my dad... Woah. Too much.

I will leave you with that.  Oh. And... I dedicate this to my eldest brother. Thanks for the inspiration, years down the road. 

fuckyeahfemmes.com  candylandreality.tumblr.com  wikipedia: bearded lady  flickhivemind.net  Beyonce & Angelina: freakingnews.com  morgue.isprettyawesome.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment